Version 2.0 Last updated: 08/04/2016
Access to and use of this site ('bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org') is provided by The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust subject to the following terms:
1. By using bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org.
2. The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust. Your continued use of bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Note certain images and PDF files have been released under a Creative Commons license and these are clearly stated in their filenames. Any other use of bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org content requires the express prior written permission of The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust.
4. You agree to use bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org regardless of the form of action.
7. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust does not warrant that functions contained in bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust recommend or endorse the views expressed within the website(s). The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. The names, images and logos identifying The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust, or any other third party.
10. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org
Further to paragraph 10, by submitting your contribution to bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org, you warrant that your contribution:
10.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust for all the purposes specified above; is not defamatory; and does not infringe any law
10.2 indemnify The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org and the purposes specified above.
bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Community Rules
11. You agree to use bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Communities (including discussion areas) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you're using, as there may be some variations to these Community Rules.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour.
- Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please do not re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (eg vulgar, offensive etc.) user names.
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy website relevant a discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of Contact forms is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust.
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Community service, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Community areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org, and The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
13. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on bishopwheelercatholicacademytrust.org (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail. For example, if a particular image has been released under a Creative Commons license then that will prevail.
14. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
15. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Squarespace and its licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense or cost (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to the use of, access to, interaction with or reliance upon, your Hosted Site, including the purchase, sale or other distribution of Commercial Products.
If you have any concerns, questions or comments please contact us
St. Mary's Menston