On this page we aim to publish details of vacancies for the ten schools in The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust.
The Diocese are looking for Directors to fill vacancies on The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust Board
HOLY NAME COOKRIDGE
Teacher Required September 2017
Applications are invited from teachers who will support the Catholic ethos of the school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For an application pack and further details please contact Mrs Flynn at the school on 0113 2936444 or email@example.com
Closing date: Noon Thursday 30 March 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 18 April 2017
ST JOSEPH'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, HARROGATE
rECEPTION cLASS tEACHER
Full time, initially until 31 August 2018. Main Pay Scale 1-6
Required for September 2017, the Academy Council is looking to appoint a talented, motivational and inspiring classroom teacher for their school, with possible additional joint responsibility for leading a subject area. The successful candidate will be have the enthusiasm, faith, skills and passion for making a difference to learning outcomes.
- Closing date: Monday 24 April 2017, 12.00 noon
- Shortlisting: Monday 24 April 2017
- Lesson observation and interview date: Tuesday 2 May 2017
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Glover, School Business Manager to arrange a visit. Application forms can be downloaded from the CES website and the school website.
For enquiries please contact:
Mrs Amanda Whelan
- Teacher Application Form (WORD)
- Support Staff Application Form (WORD)
- Model Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form (WORD)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form (WORD)
- Notes to Applicants (PDF)