On this page we aim to publish details of vacancies for the ten schools in The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust.
The Diocese are looking for Directors to fill vacancies on The Bishop Wheeler Catholic Academy Trust Board
sacred heart catholic primary school, a voluntary academy, ilkley
General Kitchen Assistant
12.5 hours per week, term time only (11.00am - 1.30pm).
Salary grade is NJC A1, scale point 10 - actual salary £4,271.27
Required immediately, the school is looking to appoint a General Kitchen Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support required with regard to all health and safety and food safety regulations. In particular, to be responsible for washing up, putting out and away furthering and running the dishwasher. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of the school food service.
- Closing Date: Wednesday 22 February 2017 at 12 noon
- Interviews: Monday 27 February 2017
Job description and application form available on the School website: www.sacredheartilkley.org
Applications to be addressed to the Headteacher
For enquiries please contact:
Mrs Amanda Whelan
- Support Staff Application Form (WORD)
- Model Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form (WORD)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form (WORD)
- Notes to Applicants (WORD)
- Model Equality Act 2010 Reasonable Adjustments Statement (WORD)